What does SCUM mean in Colleges & Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SCUM in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Colleges & Universities terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SCUM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SCUM mean?
- a film or layer of foul matter that forms on the surface of a liquid. a film of algae on still or stagnant water:
Discuss this SCUM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SCUM also stands for:
- Scream of Cebus Underground Music
- Sensitive Caring Urban Males
- Serving Christians Undertaking Missions
- Sharing Caring Urban Male
- Sisters Cutting Up Men
... and 7 more »