What does ACSES mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACSES in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ACSES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACSES mean?
- Advanced Civil Speed Enforcement System
- Advanced Civil Speed Enforcement System is a positive train control cab signaling system developed by PHW and Alstom. The system is designed to prevent train-to-train collisions, protect against overspeed and protect work crews with temporary speed restrictions. The information about permanent and temporary speed restrictions is transmitted to the train by transponders lying in the track, coded track circuits and digital radio. It is installed on parts of Amtrak's Northeast Corridor between Washington and Boston.
Discuss this ACSES abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACSES also stands for:
- Aircraft Compatibility Scientific And Engineering Services
- Alaska Comprehensive and Specialized Evaluation Services
- Alberta Centre for Surface Engineering and Science
- Automated Child Support Enforcement System
... see them all »