What does VEM mean in Medical?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand VEM in the field in general and in the Medical terminology in particular.
Find a translation for VEM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VEM mean?
- vet′erinary med′icine(n.)
- the branch of medicine dealing with the study, prevention, and treatment of diseases in animals, esp. domesticated animals.
Discuss this VEM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VEM also stands for:
- Vale Eletrônico Metropolitano
- Value Engineering Management
- Values and Ethics in the Marketplace
- Vena Resources Inc.
- Verano En Mexico
... and 13 more »