What does ALM mean in Software?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ALM in the Computing field in general and in the Software terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ALM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ALM mean?
- Application lifecycle management
- Application Lifecycle Management is the process of managing the life of an application through governance, development and maintenance. ALM is the marriage of business management to software engineering made possible by tools that facilitate and integrate requirements management, architecture, coding, testing, tracking, and release management. The term originates from Product Lifecycle Management when Chrysler used a central database to manage all the artifacts of the Jeep Cherokee product.
Discuss this ALM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ALM also stands for:
- A Laboratory Mistake
- acral lentiginous melanoma
- Action Learning for Managers
- Adults Learning Mathematics
- Advanced Laser Materials
... and 28 more »