What does ANTS mean in Networking?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ANTS in the Computing field in general and in the Networking terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ANTS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ANTS mean?
- Insects of the family Formicidae, very common and widespread, probably the most successful of all the insect groups. All ants are social insects, and most colonies contain three castes, queens, males, and workers. Their habits are often very elaborate and a great many studies have been made of ant behavior. Ants produce a number of secretions that function in offense, defense, and communication. (From Borror, et al., An Introduction to the Study of Insects, 4th ed, p676)
Discuss this ANTS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ANTS also stands for:
- A New Trojan Scanner
- Active Node Transfer System
- Adequate Nationwide Treatment For Sufferers
- Advanced Net Testing System
- Advanced Net Tool Suite
... and 4 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Auto-Configuration Networking Technology Standardization on Amazon.com
- Search Auto-Configuration Networking Technology Standardization on Google