What does KITE mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand KITE in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for KITE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does KITE mean?
- a light frame covered with some thin material, to be flown in the wind at the end of a long string.
Discuss this KITE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
KITE also stands for:
- Keys To Information Technology And Education
- Kilburn Into Training and Employment
- Kinetic Isolation Tether Experiment
- Knowledge Innovation Technology And Enterprise
- Kumasi Institute Of Technology And Environment
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Kinetic Kill Vehicle Integrated Technology Experiment on Amazon.com
- Search Kinetic Kill Vehicle Integrated Technology Experiment on Google