SATA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SATA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SATA mean?
- Sata is a traditional dish from the Malaysian state of Terengganu, consisting of spiced fish meat wrapped in banana leaves and cooked on a grill. It is a type of Malaysian fish cake, or otak-otak. The main ingredients of sata are grated coconut, sardines, ginger, onions and chili peppers. Sata is not to be confused with Satay, another dish popular in Malaysia.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SATA also stands for:
- Serial Advanced Technology Attachment
- Slow Adaptor Technology Arbitration
- Specialized Assault Tactical Androids
- Student Air Travel Association
- Student Athletic Training Association
... see them all »