What does AEST mean in Time Zones?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AEST in the Regional field in general and in the Time Zones terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AEST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AEST mean?
- Australian Eastern Standard Time(ProperNoun)
- The timezone used in eastern Australia of GMT+10:00 comprised of 4 states. Queensland is the only state to remain constant through daylight savings time while the others transition to GMT+11:00.
Discuss this AEST abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AEST also stands for:
- Abused Empowered Survivor Thrive
- Agricultural and Environmental Science and Technology
- Autonomous Environmental Sensor for Telepresence
... see them all »