What does SUPER mean in Meteorology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SUPER in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Meteorology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SUPER in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SUPER mean?
- superintendent, super(adj)
- a caretaker for an apartment house; represents the owner as janitor and rent collector
Discuss this SUPER abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SUPER also stands for:
- Service Unique President Executive And Relationship
- Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer
- Simplified Universal Player Encoder Renderer
- Special University Program To Encourage Recycling
- Special Unlimited Personal Electronic Resources
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Students United Promoting Entertainment And Recreation on Amazon
- Search Students United Promoting Entertainment And Recreation on Google