What does VAMP mean in Human Genome?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand VAMP in the Medical field in general and in the Human Genome terminology in particular.
Find a translation for VAMP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VAMP mean?
- coquette, flirt, vamp, vamper, minx, tease, prickteaser(noun)
- a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
Discuss this VAMP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VAMP also stands for:
- A GP information system supplier group
- Note This term and appears in White’s NHS Jargon Explained. With 28 (!) hits (18.10.2011), it does not appear to be in active use, and might be best regarded as “retired”
- Value Added Medical Products
- Vampire Annihilation Methods Project
- Venus Atmospheric Maneuverable Platform
... and 3 more »