FROGS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for FROGS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FROGS mean?
- Frogs is a 1972 horror film directed by George McCowan. The film falls into the "eco-horror" category since it tells the story of an upper-class U.S. Southern family who are victimized by several different animal species, including snakes, birds, and lizards, as well as the occasional butterfly. Nature, the movie suggests, may be justified in exacting revenge on this family because of its patriarch's abuse of the local ecology.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FROGS also stands for:
- Fairbornites Restoring Our Green Spaces
- Financial Reporting Online Government System
- Freakin Retards On Good Stuff
- Frenchies Representing Obedience Greatness Syndicate
- Friends And Relatives Of Gadigal Services
... and 3 more »