What does SHELL mean in Educational?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SHELL in the Community field in general and in the Educational terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SHELL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SHELL mean?
- a hard outer covering of an animal, as of a clam, snail, lobster, or turtle.
Discuss this SHELL abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SHELL also stands for:
- load a new command processor
- Safety Habitat Education And Long Life
- Safety Habitat Education Long Life
- Safety Hazards Endanger Limbs And Lives
... see them all »