What does COPA mean in Non-Profit Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand COPA in the Community field in general and in the Non-Profit Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for COPA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does COPA mean?
- Coatomer subunit alpha is a protein that in humans is encoded by the COPA gene.
Discuss this COPA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
COPA also stands for:
- California Organic Products Act
- Canadian Owners and Pilots Association
- Canadian Owners Pilots Association
- Center On Policy Attitudes
- Central Oregon Pediatric Associates
... and 12 more »