ETHICS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ETHICS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ETHICS mean?
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a system or set of moral principles.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ETHICS also stands for:
- Empowerment Through HIV/AIDS Information, Community and Services
- Ethical Technical Human Implementation Of Computer Systems
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Effective Technical And Human Implementation Of Computer Systems on Amazon.com
- Search Effective Technical And Human Implementation Of Computer Systems on Google