What does FDA mean in Politics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FDA in the Governmental field in general and in the Politics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FDA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FDA mean?
- Food and Drug Administration, FDA(noun)
- a federal agency in the Department of Health and Human Services established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products
Discuss this FDA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FDA also stands for:
- factorial discriminant analysis
- Failure Data Analysis
- Family Doctor Association
- Fatal Drugs Allowed
- Fault Detection and Annunciation
... and 33 more »