What does PASE mean in Veterinary?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PASE in the Medical field in general and in the Veterinary terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PASE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PASE mean?
- a maneuver by which a bullfighter uses the cape or muleta to provoke the bull and guide its attack.
Discuss this PASE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PASE also stands for:
- Pageprosopography Of Anglo Saxon England
- Partnership For Achieving Scholastic Excellence
- Partnership For After School Education
- Paseperformance Appraisal For State Employees
- Pasepersonal Assistant For Software Engineers
... and 7 more »