What does CHAP mean in State & Local?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHAP in the Governmental field in general and in the State & Local terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHAP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHAP mean?
- chap, fellow, feller, fella, lad, gent, blighter, cuss, bloke(noun)
- a boy or man
Discuss this CHAP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHAP also stands for:
- Cadet Harassment Abuse Prevention
- CalHFA (California Housing Finance Agency) Housing Assistance Program
- Cape Henry Assisting People
- Cardenden Heat and Power
- Caring Helping And Providing
... and 19 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Commission for Historical and Architectural Preservation on Amazon
- Search Commission for Historical and Architectural Preservation on Google