AMBER is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for AMBER in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AMBER mean?
- a yellow, red, or brown translucent fossil resin of coniferous trees that becomes charged with static electricity when rubbed: used for jewelry.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AMBER also stands for:
- Abducted Minors Broadcast Emergency Response
- American Missing Broadcast Emergency Response
- Americas Missing Broadcast Emergency Re
- Amplitude Modulated Burst Energy Radiograph
- Another Missing Brat Eludes Rescuers
... and 3 more »