What does PMAC mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PMAC in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PMAC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PMAC mean?
- PMAC, which stands for Parallelizable MAC, is a message authentication code algorithm. It was created by Phillip Rogaway. PMAC is a method of taking a block cipher and creating an efficient message authentication code that is provably reducible in security to the underlying block cipher. PMAC is similar in functionality to the OMAC algorithm.
Discuss this PMAC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PMAC also stands for:
- Packaging Mills Association Of Canada
- Parallelizable Message Authentication Code
- Parcel Management Auditing Consulting
- Parkland Management Advisory Committee
- Performance Measurement Advisory Committee
... and 18 more »