What does SCUBA mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SCUBA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SCUBA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SCUBA mean?
- a portable breathing device for free-swimming divers, consisting of a mouthpiece joined by hoses to one or two tanks of compressed air that are strapped on the back.
Discuss this SCUBA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SCUBA also stands for:
- Saw Clinton's Underwear By Ankles
- Saw Clintons Underwear By Ankles
- see cute underwater big animals
- Self Confessed Underwater Breathing Addict
... and 15 more »