SCUBA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SCUBA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SCUBA mean?
- a portable breathing device for free-swimming divers, consisting of a mouthpiece joined by hoses to one or two tanks of compressed air that are strapped on the back.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SCUBA also stands for:
- Self Confessed Underwater Breathing Addict
- Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus
- So, Can U Breathe Air with it?
- Some Come Up Barely Alive
- Something Creepy Under the Boat, Andy
... and 8 more »