NUMA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for NUMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NUMA mean?
- Numa is a city in Appanoose County, Iowa, United States. The population was 82 in the 2010 census, a decline from 109 in the 2000 census.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NUMA also stands for:
- National Underwater And Marine Agency
- National Underwater Marine Agency
- Non Uniform Memory Access
- Nonuniform Memory Access
- Nuclear protein that associated with the Mitotic Apparatus
... see them all »