What does ABMT mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ABMT in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ABMT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ABMT mean?
- Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty
- The Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty was a treaty between the United States and the Soviet Union on the limitation of the anti-ballistic missile systems used in defending areas against missile-delivered nuclear weapons. Signed in 1972, it was in force for the next 30 years until the US unilaterally withdrew from it in June 2002.
Discuss this ABMT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ABMT also stands for:
- Account Based Money Transfer
- Allogenic Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Australia's Biggest Morning Tea
- Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation
... see them all »