What does NODA mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NODA in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NODA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NODA mean?
- Noda is a city located in the far northwestern corner Chiba Prefecture, Japan. As of April 2012, the city had an estimated population of 155,644 and a population density of 1500 persons per km². The total area was 103.54 km².
Discuss this NODA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NODA also stands for:
- National Operatic And Dramatic Association
- National Orientation Directors Association
- Nnational Operatic And Dramatic Association
- NOrth DAkota
- NOrth DAvidson area, Charlotte, North Carolina
... and 1 more »