What does WAGS mean in Community?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand WAGS in the field in general and in the Community terminology in particular.
We Aren't Going to Sell
Find a translation for WAGS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WAGS mean?
- WAGs is an acronym, used particularly by the British tabloid press, to describe the wives and girlfriends of high-profile footballers, originally the England national football team. The term came into common use during the 2006 FIFA World Cup, although it had been used occasionally before that. The acronym has since been used by the media in other countries to describe the wives and girlfriends of sportsmen in general.
Discuss this WAGS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WAGS also stands for:
- Washington Area Girls Soccer
- Washington Area Girls Soccer League
- Watch, Ask, And Greet Safely
- Water And Gas Safety
- Web Accessible Geodata Search
... and 12 more »