BILLS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for BILLS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BILLS mean?
- The Bills were a youth subculture that thrived in Léopoldville in the late 1950s, basing much of their image and outlook on the cowboys of American Western movies. Its name was taken from Buffalo Bill.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BILLS also stands for:
- Because I Like Losing Superbowls
- Boy I Like Losing Super
- Boy I Love Loosing Superbowls
- Boy I Love Losing Superbowls
- Boy I Love To Lose Superbowls
... and 1 more »