What does SAN mean in Geology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SAN in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Geology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SAN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SAN mean?
- a member of any of a group of physically distinctive, short-statured peoples of S Africa, traditionally dependent on hunting and foraging for subsistence.
Discuss this SAN abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SAN also stands for:
- Banco Santiago
- Poly( Styrene Acrylonitrile)
- San Diego International Airport - Lindbergh Field
- San Diego International Airport, Lindbergh Field, San Diego, California USA
- Sandersville Railroad Company
... and 23 more »