CPU is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for CPU in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CPU mean?
- central processing unit: the key component of a computer system, containing the circuitry necessary to interpret and execute program instructions.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CPU also stands for:
- A Control And Production Unit
- California Pacific University
- Capacitance Potential Units
- caudate putamen
- Central Philippine University
... and 31 more »