EPROM is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for EPROM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EPROM mean?
- a memory chip that can be reprogrammed any number of times, as to correct bugs, by first clearing its contents with ultraviolet light: used frequently in the manufacture of personal computers and peripherals.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EPROM also stands for:
- A Electronic Programmable Read Only Memory
- Electronic Programable Read Only Memory
- Erasable Progammable Read Only Memory
- Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
- Erasable Programmable Red Only Memory
... see them all »