What does EPI mean in Psychology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EPI in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Psychology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EPI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EPI mean?
- Eysenck Personality Inventory, EPI(noun)
- a self-report personality inventory based on Hans Eysenck's factor analysis of personality which assumes three basic factors (the two most important being extraversion to introversion and neuroticism)
Discuss this EPI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EPI also stands for:
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York
- Early Psychosis Intervention
- Echo Planar Imaging
- Economic Policy Institute
- Educational Products Incorporated
... and 25 more »