What does SSG mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SSG in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SSG in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SSG mean?
- staff′ ser′geant(n.)
- a noncommissioned officer in the U.S. Army ranking above a sergeant and below a sergeant first class.
Discuss this SSG abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SSG also stands for:
- Guided Missile Submarine, Conventional Powered
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
- Scientific Steering Group
- Secret Society of Government
- Sequential Sports Gearbox
... and 25 more »