What does ETHERNET mean in Funnies?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ETHERNET in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Funnies terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ETHERNET in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ETHERNET mean?
- a type of network technology for local area networks; coaxial cable carries radio frequency signals between computers at a rate of 10 megabits per second
Discuss this ETHERNET abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ETHERNET also stands for:
- area network defined by ISO 802.3
- Every Technology Has Extremely Routine and Necessarily Elemental Thingamajigs
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Educational Training for Hungry Ethnic Refugees Near Easter Trial on Amazon
- Search Educational Training for Hungry Ethnic Refugees Near Easter Trial on Google