What does INK mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand INK in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for INK in other languages:
Select another language:
What does INK mean?
- a fluid or viscous substance used for writing or printing.
Discuss this INK abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
INK also stands for:
- Independent Networking Klub
- INnovation Knowledge
- Instruments Necessary For Knowledge
- Integrity, Necessity, and Karisma
- Interactive News For Kids
... and 4 more »