What does REST mean in Physics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand REST in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Physics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for REST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does REST mean?
- remainder, balance, residual, residue, residuum, rest(noun)
- something left after other parts have been taken away
Discuss this REST abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
REST also stands for:
- A Rational Element Streaming Transfer
- Real Escape from the Sex Trade
- Rectangular To Ellipical Shape Transition
- Renewable Energy And Sustainable Tourism
- Repressor Element Silencing Transcription factor
... and 4 more »