What does PERA mean in Guatemalan?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PERA in the International field in general and in the Guatemalan terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PERA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PERA mean?
- Pera is a genus of the flowering plant family Euphorbiaceae and the only genus of its tribe. Pera differs from other Euphorbiaceae in several characteristics and some classifications place it in its own family, Peraceae. Species include: ⁕Pera arborea ⁕Pera aperta ⁕Pera bicolor ⁕Pera bumeliifolia ⁕Pera decipiens ⁕Pera furfuracea ⁕Pera glabrata ⁕Pera leandrii
Discuss this PERA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PERA also stands for:
- Performance Evaluation Reform Act
- Prevention Enforcement Rehabilitation And After
- Production Engine
- Production Engine Remanufacturers Association
- Production Engine Remanufactures Association
... and 4 more »