What does WYSIWYG mean in Drivers?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand WYSIWYG in the Computing field in general and in the Drivers terminology in particular.
Find a translation for WYSIWYG in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WYSIWYG mean?
- of, pertaining to, or being a computer screen display that shows text exactly as it will appear when printed.
Discuss this WYSIWYG abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WYSIWYG also stands for:
- What You Say Is What You Get
- What You've Seen Is What You Got
- When You Start Is When You Go
- Where You Steer Is Where You Go
... see them all »