What does GATA mean in Turkish?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GATA in the International field in general and in the Turkish terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GATA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GATA mean?
- Gatas is a village in the east-northeastern part of the island of Boa Vista. The village is around 30 km southeast of the island capital of Sal Rei and northeast of Norte and are linked with an earthened road linking. The beach, the Praia das Gatas and its promontory lie to the northeast and is Norte's nearest beach, frequently unused.
Discuss this GATA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GATA also stands for:
- Generous Adventures Travel Auctions
- Georgia Academic Team Association
- Get after Their Ass
- get after them aggressively
- Global Anti-terrorism Assistance
... and 6 more »