What does REU mean in Countries?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand REU in the Regional field in general and in the Countries terminology in particular.
Find a translation for REU in other languages:
Select another language:
What does REU mean?
- Reu or Ragau in Genesis was the son of Peleg and the father of Serug, thus being Abraham's great-great-grandfather. He was 32 when Serug was born and lived to the age of 239, according to the Masoretic text. The Septuagint and Samaritan Pentateuch state that his age on fathering Serug was 132, and the Septuagint thus gives age at death as 339. The Book of Jubilees names his mother as Lomna of Shinar, and his wife as Ora, daughter of Ur Kesed. He is said to have been born at the time when the Tower of Babel was begun.
Discuss this REU abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
REU also stands for:
- Research Experience For Undergrads
- Research Experience For Undergraduates
- Research Experiences For Undergraduates
- Residential Equivalent Unit
- Reus, Spain
... see them all »