What does COIN mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand COIN in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for COIN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does COIN mean?
- a piece of metal stamped and issued by the authority of a government for use as money.
Discuss this COIN abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
COIN also stands for:
- Center Of Influence Network
- circulars on the internet
- Clinical Oncology Information Network
- Collaborative Innovation Networks
- Community Of Interest Network
... and 9 more »