What does Bridge mean in Greek?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand Bridge in the International field in general and in the Greek terminology in particular.
ειδικό πρόγραα έρευνας και τεχνολογικής ανάπτυξης στον τοέα της βιοτεχνολογίας
Find a translation for Bridge in other languages:
Select another language:
What does Bridge mean?
- bridge, span(noun)
- a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
Discuss this Bridge abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
Bridge also stands for:
- Beta Radiation Investigation With Direct Stenting and Galileo in Europe
- Binational Regional Initiative Developing Greater Education
- Biobased and Renewable Industries for Development and Growth in Europe
- Bringing Religion Ideas Discussion God To Everyone
- Broadening And Redefining Individuality Diversity Goodwill And Excellence
... and 7 more »