What does CHOP mean in Oncology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHOP in the Medical field in general and in the Oncology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHOP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHOP mean?
- to cut or sever with one or more quick, heavy blows, using a sharp tool (often fol. by down, off, etc.):
Discuss this CHOP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHOP also stands for:
- CHange of OPerational control
- Change Operational Control
- Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia
- Christians Helping Other People
... and 4 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Oncovin, Prednisone on Amazon.com
- Search Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Oncovin, Prednisone on Google