What does DPPT mean in Police?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DPPT in the Governmental field in general and in the Police terminology in particular.
Directed Pressure Point Technique
Method to dubdue suspects by causing unbearable pain.
Find a translation for DPPT in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss this DPPT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DPPT also stands for:
- Deep Pressure and Proprioceptive Technique
- Democratic Peoples Party of Tajikistan
- Developing Psychoanalytic Practice and Training
- Diabetes Prevention Program Trial
- Digital Power Processing Technology
... and 3 more »