CAMP is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for CAMP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CAMP mean?
- a place where an army or other group of persons is lodged in tents or other temporary shelters. such tents or shelters collectively. the persons so sheltered.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CAMP also stands for:
- Cadlantic Annual Maintenance Program
- California Amplifier, Inc.
- Campaign Against Marijuana Planting
- Cardio And Muscular Performance
... and 26 more »