What does TEAR mean in Spanish?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TEAR in the International field in general and in the Spanish terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TEAR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TEAR mean?
- a drop of the saline, watery fluid continually secreted by the lacrimal glands between the surface of the eye and the eyelid.
Discuss this TEAR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TEAR also stands for:
- Teens Experiencing Abusive Relationships
- Terrorist Encounter, Assault, and Reconnaissance
- The Evangelical Alliance Relief
- The Evangelistic Association of Russia
... and 2 more »