What does MORE mean in DOS Commands?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MORE in the Computing field in general and in the DOS Commands terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MORE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MORE mean?
- in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number:
Discuss this MORE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MORE also stands for:
- Making Officer Redeployment Effective
- Marquette Owners Registry For Enthusiasts
- Marriage Opportunities for Romance Enhancement
- Masters Of Reverse Engineering
- Maximize Our Real Estate
... and 21 more »