What does OSCI mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand OSCI in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for OSCI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does OSCI mean?
- an ancient Italic people from Campania in Italy
Discuss this OSCI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
OSCI also stands for:
- Oberon System and Compiler Implementation
- Octal Serial Communication Interface
- Office of Service and Continuous Improvement
- One Stroke Certified Instructor
- Online Scholarly Catalogue Initiative
... and 5 more »