LACS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for LACS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LACS mean?
- Lacs is one of the 19 regions of Côte d'Ivoire. The region's capital is Yamoussoukro. Covering 8,940 km², its population is 597,500. The region is divided into three departments: Tiébissou, Toumodi, and Yamoussoukro.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LACS also stands for:
- Laboratory of Algorithmics, Cryptology, and Security
- League Against Cruel Sports
- Lehman Alternative Community School
- Linear Algebra Communication Subroutines
- Los Angeles Chamber Singers & Cappella
... and 1 more »