What does ALBA mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ALBA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ALBA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ALBA mean?
- Alba is the Scottish Gaelic name for Scotland. It is cognate to Alba in Irish and Nalbin in Manx, the two other Goidelic Insular Celtic languages, as well as similar words in the Brythonic Insular Celtic languages of Cornish and Welsh also meaning Scotland.
Discuss this ALBA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ALBA also stands for:
- Abraham Lincoln Brigade Archives
- Agriculture and Land-Based Training Association
- Alba Min
- Alternating Linear Bounded Automaton
- Automated Load Bearing Assistant
... and 1 more »