HARP is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for HARP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HARP mean?
- a musical instrument consisting of a triangular frame formed by a soundbox, a pillar, and a curved neck, and having strings stretched between the soundbox and the neck that are plucked with the fingers.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HARP also stands for:
- Healing Arts Radiation Protection
- Health Assessment and Recovery Program
- Health Assurance Retirement Plan
- Healthcare Accounts Receivable Processor
- High Adventure Role Playing
... and 10 more »