What does HSE mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HSE in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HSE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HSE mean?
- herpes simplex encephalitis, herpes encephalitis, acute inclusion body encephalitis(noun)
- common form of acute encephalitis caused by herpes simplex 1; usually affects the temporal and frontal lobes
Discuss this HSE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HSE also stands for:
- H S Resources, Inc.
- haemorrhagic shock encephalopathy
- Hard Sphere Expansion
- Harmony School of Excellence
- Headquarters Support Element
... and 36 more »