What does PAST mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PAST in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PAST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PAST mean?
- gone by or elapsed in time:
Discuss this PAST abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PAST also stands for:
- International Symposium on Phased Array Systems and Technology
- Parents And Students Together
- Personal Assessment Strategy Technology
- Physical Ability and Stamina Test
- Polska Akcyjna Spółka Telefoniczna
... and 3 more »