What does PAST mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PAST in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PAST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PAST mean?
- past, past times, yesteryear(noun)
- the time that has elapsed
Discuss this PAST abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PAST also stands for:
- International Symposium on Phased Array Systems and Technology
- Parents And Students Together
- Personal Assessment Strategy Technology
- Physical Ability and Stamina Test
- Polska Akcyjna Spółka Telefoniczna
... and 3 more »